1. OHIO ST – All of a SUDDEN, that @MICHIGAN game, the LAST GAME of the year looks a bit more INTERESTING.
2. MICHIGAN ST – They play OHIO ST one week before MICHIGAN does. In the meantime they’re just CHUGGIN’ along.
3. OLE MISS – Really should be #2. This is the WEEK FLORIDA’s LUCK runs out. OLE MISS 27-13……..
4. TCU – Oh I definitely know they’re LOSING to somebody. It took a MIRACLE from the football gods for them to beat TEXAS TECH (yeah that TEXAS TECH, who haven’t played DEFENSE for 12 years). What was the SCORE 75-70? Anybody remember?
5. BAYLOR – They play TEXAS TECH this week. VEGAS has the over / under at 88pts. 88PTS! All that tells me is NEITHER one of those teams has any DEFENSE…
6. NOTRE DAME – THUD!!! That’s the sound of CLEMSON dropping them OUTTA the TOP 10 Thursday nite in CLEMSON.
7. UCLA – 2 weeks ago, they was sittin’ pretty. But now they have 5, yes 5, DEFENSIVE STARTERS out for the year. NFL teams can’t even RECOVER from that many INJURED STARTERS…….
8. GEORGIA – This week will tell u about GEORGIA, they play Bama. I think GEORGIA WINS bcuz it’s a HOME GAME, but their QB worries me…..I have NO FAITH in that DUDE…..
9. LSU – Didn’t I just tell y’all LAST WEEK that LEONARD FOURNETTE is the next HERSCHEL WALKER. U think 26car 244yds 2TDs last week is gonna change my mind? BUT here’s another team wit’ a QB that worries me too…..
10. UTAH – That DRUBBING of OREGON leaped them right over FSU. From what we’ve SEEN from FSU, they DESERVE to be AHEAD of FSU…. This team is not going to be an EASY OUT and DON’T be surprised if they win the PAC-12.